How to create a Amazon removal order to First Choice warehouse?
We will be initiating the Return ID Policy in order to create a more efficient process of returns. Our Return ID system allows our company to run highly proficient warehouse management software ensuring our warehouse is always running at its best.
Before creating a removal you must first receive a return ID from First Choice.
- You can start by clicking on Request Return ID on our website and fill in all necessary fields
- Our UK / Canada office will confirm the request and provide Return ID number in response which will automatically be sent to your email.
- Once issued, you can create a Removal Order on Seller Central. The Return ID # should be placed on the 'ship to' section of the removal order.
- Insert your tracking numbers as they become available.
- You will receive notifications once your return has been received and processed.
Only removal orders with Return ID's will be accepted. Any removal order shipped without a Return ID will be refused by our staff.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.
First Time Shipper?
If this is the first time you've sent a parcel or used a freight service, the process can seem quite complicated and confusing. We aim to make it as straightforward as possible, but we recommend that you take some time to familiarise yourself with ...
How do I create a shipping label?
1: Go to Create Label on the left side of the portal 2: Select an address from the address book or enter manually the address fields 3: Select the number of boxes being shipped from the drop-down menu ...
First Choice Shipping 2022 Annual Pricing Increase
Effective Dec 26 2021: All carriers will have a general rate increase of 5.9% across the board. US to UK Lane: Shipments that weight over 100lbs plus will have an increase of .20 cents per lb (already includes the 5.9%) Credit Card Convenience Fee: ...
How do I add an Amazon Address to my Address Book?
1. Go to your Address Book by your profile on the right hand corner (see image) 2. Click on Add address 3. Click on 'If adding an Amazon Address' (see image) ...
How Can I Get Cheaper Shipping Rates with DHL?
How you can knock up to 10% off your DHL Shipment Did you know you can actually lower the cost of your DHL shipment with us? It is common knowledge that the price per pound on a shipment will decrease as the size of the shipment increases. ...